For a authentic cheese fondue, use Rindo and Minori mixed cheese! Easy to use for pizza, gratin, 200g is a great choice for those who love to cook.
Cheese Fondue Recipe with Rindo and Minori(for 2-3 persons)
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- 150cc white wine or 100cc milk
- 1 bag of fondue cheese
- Flour 15 g (1 3/4 tablespoons)
First, coat the cheese with flour.
- Rub the garlic cloves all over the inside of the deep cooking pot to make the garlic aromatic.
- Heat the white wine in a deep cooking pot over medium heat to remove the alcohol (if you don't like alcohol, warm the milk).
- Add the fondue cheese a little at a time, stirring a little at a time, and when smooth, transfer to a cassette stove and serve with bread.
Ima Farm shipping fee
|~ 4499 yen
|4500 yen ~
Each producer calculates the shipping fee differently based on the type of product.
We will ship as soon as the harvest/production is ready. If you have to wait longer due to weather conditions, or if we are out of stock, we will contact you through “Hata’s Hamper”.
Welcome to Hata's Hamper!
Our goal is to introduce as many Japanese grown and Made in Japan products from multiple producers all over the country to the English-speaking community living here in Japan.